advertisement

Coil CDs; I'm rich!

awkwardbydesign

Officially Awesome
I was looking on Amazon for some new music and checked out Coil CDs, cos I really like them.
Bloody hell, prices (asked) from about £35 to over £700!
I have 23 CDs and 4 LPs. I'm rich, I am. :D
I ordered one I don't have from Threshold House; £10+postage. Phew!

Hi,

Have you got "Gold is the metal" Boxset? That one is a 4 figure sum. One went for £1550 just over 10 years ago. Last year, one went for £1174 and another one went for £1113.99.

Also there are plenty of items that have gone for more than £700.

Dean

I have a few things left here including a red vinyl copy of the Ape of Naples box set. I've sold on most of it as I started to regard it as just stuff after the lads left.

I even sold the Colour Sound Oblivion box that I helped fund!

Coil comes together to form the perfect collectable band, dead artists, heritage, art editions and esoteric and wonderful sounds.
Reissues are only rumoured at present. I sold a fair bit of my collection over the last 6 months or so, the 2 subscriber editions of Musick to Play in the Dark went for hundreds each, many other CDs for a fair amount of money. Sold some of the vinyl as well, but kept my favourites, including How To Destroy Angels, bought way back when just a spotty teen, timeless.
Buy it, sell it, do what thou whilt!

but kept my favourites, including How To Destroy Angels, bought way back when just a spotty teen, timeless.
Buy it, sell it, do what thou whilt!
That's the one I've just ordered from Threshold House!
I have no intention of selling any, but it was a shock seeing some of the prices. I don't have any of the sets, and mine may not be the very rare versions, although I bought many of them in the early 90s, so who knows?
I still listen to them a lot, especially the more recent ones.
Now I wonder if Skullflower are rare and expensive............
:D

That's the one I've just ordered from Threshold House!

I didn't think Threshold House still had any CDs, thought they were long gone, that's a decent price for it, check it's not a bootleg, a few about.

I think I sold the original CD of remixes, must check, still have the vinyl 12".

Hmm, I DID order it, but it seems they are shipping CoH- Above Air. Very strange. Oh well, I may even like it, we'll see.

advertisement

Back