advertisement

Clear-out (Meridian, Mytek, Systemdek, iFi, SOtM, Audioquest, B&W)

Paul_Riordan

pfm Member
I am having a bit of a clear-out and have a number of items for sale. I would prefer collection from Malvern but happy to discuss delivery options if that does not work. Any questions just let me know.

Pictures - Pictures

BrandItemDescriptionPriceNotes
MytekManhattan IIDAC/Pre, in excellent condition. Has balanced/single ended analog inputs as well as digital (USB/RCA/Optical). Original packaging.
£2,200​
iFiZen StreamNetwork streamer with USB/RCA digital output. Owned since new with original packaging, hardly used. Will act as a Roon endpoint.
£200​
SOtMSMS-200Network streamer with USB output. In original packaging. Will act as a Roon endpoint.
£200​
MeridianMS-200Used as Roon endpoints with optical digital and analog outputs. Comes with 3.5mm to RCA cables custom made by designacable.com.
I have 4 in total, 3 with orginal packaging.
£150​
2 now sold.
Pro-JectAMP Box DS100 wpc power amp. Will include nakamichi gold plated banana plugs for the amp end of speaker cable. Were used in conjunction with the Meridian streamers above.
£180​
Pro-JectAmp Box S223 wpc power amp, physically very small. Will include Nakamichi gold plated banana plugs for the amp end of speaker cable. Was used in conjunction with the Meridian streamers above.
£100​
B&WCDM2Bookshelf speaker - owned since new, intended to use is a second system but hardly used.
£180​
SystemdekIIX/900This is a bit of an odd one. I originally bought a IIX and it developed a fault - it was sent back to Systemdek for repair and they sent a new IIX/900 as a replacement but it has not been used other than to test since it was sent back to me many, many years ago. It is fitted with a Moth (modified Rega RB250) arm and a Roksan Corus Blue cartridge, The lid is from the original deck and has some scratches. Could probably do with a new belt and oil. With original packaging.
£250​
AudioquestPearl HDMI cable1.5 metres
£15​
AudioquestPearl HDMI cable5 metres
£30​
AudioquestCinnamon USB cable1 metre
£20​
AudioquestPearl Ethernet cable0.75 metre
£10​
ApogeeBalanced analog cable0.5 metre
£20​

Last edited:
The Moth RB250 is identical to the Rega item so worth about £150 on its own. So you're effectively getting a Systemdek IIX/900 turntable for £100 and a pretty good MM cartridge that you can still get styli for for free!

The Moth RB250 is identical to the Rega item so worth about £150 on its own. So you're effectively getting a Systemdek IIX/900 turntable for £100 and a pretty good MM cartridge that you can still get styli for for free!
I thought that the Moth arm was a rewired version of the Rega arm... happy to be corrected on that :)

I thought that the Moth arm was a rewired version of the Rega arm...
No, it's just a standard RB250. As far as I can tell it's identical except for the bits that are red instead of green. The main thing is that it is not inferior. The only OEM Rega arm I've seen which is different from the standard Rega item is the arm on the Goldring GR1. I've had three of those and two had tight vertical bearings, something you would not see on a Rega arm. The last one was perfect and just the same as any other RB251. Even the tight ones were fine once the bearings were adjusted. The Moth, NAD, Michell etc arms are all the same as the Rega variants and all carry the same lifetime warranty.

advertisement

Back