advertisement

Classifieds - for contributing members only?

Why bother with an ad-blocker? It's just a small thing in the upper right, not ads plastered all over threads.

Joe

Why bother with an ad-blocker? It's just a small thing in the upper right, not ads plastered all over threads.

Joe
Exactly, PFM advertising is very discrete and data caps have stopped being a problem in the last 12 months for me.
So long as PFM doesn't go like some sites which sit there "loading", showing an advert site is sluggish and blocking, I'm happy

No need to use ad-blocker on this site, they really are not a problem. It's the best of the forums by a stretch imo, debate is robust, you learn a lot (particularly in the classic, music and DIY sections) and after Tony's reminder of the button I've just donated, first time for a while - that really should be pushed a little more. Something like a little half yearly reminder that a donation is appreciated to help run the site wouldn't hurt.

Joe
PFM isn't a problem. The trouble is that in a race to the bottom mutual benefit implementations, like PFM, pay the price.

Paul

advertisement

Back