advertisement

[FS] Classic Turntables

skyebridge

I have a few classic turntables to sell:

Ariston RD-11S - £350. In very good condition overall, though it needs new feet as the standard ones are not great. Can also include an Infinity Black Widow tonearm and/or Naim Prefix by negotiation

Fons CQ-30 - £250 includes arm cut out for SME arm (not included). Very good condition.

Thorens TD-160 - £300 with TP-16 arm and Shure M55e cartridge, Very good condition.

Dual-1019 - £150. No arm. Base is in comparatively poor condition. Mechanics working when last spun up many years ago! Ideal rebuild project for an idler-wheel alternative to Thorens or Garrard.

Dual-505 - £50. For parts or needs refurbishment. I believe this is fitted with a new belt.

Dual-701 - Direct Drive with Dual arm. I need to check this over carefully, so best treated more as 'IC' than 'FS'.

Prices do not include shipping.

Open to negotiation.

Photos can be sent to interested people who ask via Private Message, but as these TTs are all stored in an attic I'm not posting photos on the web.

Skyebridge

Last edited:
The TD-160 has been sold to a discriminating buyer.

The Dual-701 is 'wanted'. On inspection and test, it is operating fine. Unfortunately there are cracks behind the hinges on the perspex. This is unfortunately due to insulation work in my attic. It needs either a repair, or a new Lid.

Demand and asking prices for other TT's under review.

Skyebridge

advertisement

Back