advertisement

[WTD] Class D Power Amp

I have a pair of NuForce Reference 9 V2 SE monoblocks (complete with original boxes & packaging) that I'm thinking of selling. Not sure where you live but you'd be very welcome to swing by for a demo - I'm in Clun, Shropshire. I have tried to supply some links to reviews but I seem to be blocked from doing so. However, the reviews will come up if you do a Google search for NuForce Reference 9 V2 SE's on 6moons and also Stereo Times.

There’s a Gato Audio dia 400s integrated with dac at Audio Emotion. Bit over budget! Maybe you could home trial it? I believe you could use your pre with it.
I had a DIA400S paired with the Davones up until about 9 months ago when I had to sell to free up some funds for a new boiler.

Lovely amp and got the Rays singing but alas out my price range at the minute.

I have a pair of NuForce Reference 9 V2 SE monoblocks (complete with original boxes & packaging) that I'm thinking of selling. Not sure where you live but you'd be very welcome to swing by for a demo - I'm in Clun, Shropshire. I have tried to supply some links to reviews but I seem to be blocked from doing so. However, the reviews will come up if you do a Google search for NuForce Reference 9 V2 SE's on 6moons and also Stereo Times.
Sound very interesting and would love to try some NuForce amplification.

Thanks for the offer of a demo however I’m in Cambridgeshire so a little far for me to come to you.

advertisement

Back