advertisement

[FS] Chrome bumper NAC12s plus black box NAP 120

vibemaster

pfm Member
Serviced by Class A and Naim in Dec 2020

I bought these from the Sound Organisation in 1987 prior to moving to the USA. Voltage was switched back and NAP serviced by Naim on my return in 1989. By the mid 1990s they formed the core of my second system, but after a move to the West Country in 2009, languished in the cupboard. Fuelled by lockdown fever, I was determined to create a second system again and had them serviced anew. Sadly space (and my partner) decreed the second system would not happen.

It's time for someone else to get the pleasure from them that I have had over the years. The pre-amp is serial number 0834, and is fitted with 323/3 cards. A pair of 322/4 are also included, allowing flexibility for cartridge source. Power lead and Snaic (SA24) both included. More photos could be taken and service receipts are available. Any questions?

I'd like to get close to a grand for these - so let's say £995. I will listen to any well-argued offers!
Carriage at cost via insured Parcelforce, or collection from West Dorset - a mid way meet to hand over .

rqzQjtDcvA2LfVLq7

advertisement

Back