advertisement

Chris Packham Crowdfunder

Tony L

Administrator
Wildlife presenter, animal rights activist and all round good bloke Chris Packham is once again finding himself a target of ongoing hate crime and a cynical misinformation campaign from those with interests in blood “sports”. Find his message here on Twitter. The crowdfunder to help fund his legal case is here.

Very happy to make a modest donation. As you say, Chris is definitely one of the good guys and the harassment he's been subjected to has got way out of hand.

Done. These scumbags play on Packham's neurodiversity and suggest he's a raving fool. He's very far from it; he is taking the baton from Attenborough and needs to know we are all behind him.

He loves nature that boy- so a royal thumbs up from myself and the other half- donated.

#teampackam

Gratifyingly, it was at £38k when I donated, and has risen to £53k now so a lot of people out there are donating. The £60k target must surely be in sight, though this target may rise as the case progresses, I think.

Psychopaths who want to see an animal ripped apart in front of their eyes will never be satisfied with anything less. The cruelty was always the point.

I have a long standing friend who ( along with her husband ) are right wing, very wealthy Tories from England living in Scotland. They are very much of the opinion that Chris Packham is an interfering urban lefty with dangerous ideas who knows nothing of the ways of country folk but even worse, nothing about ecology and land management.

Foxes, stoats, martens are vermin and didn’t I know how many jobs shooting estates bring to impoverished Scotland? Actually yes, not many and what money that’s generated by these estates is sucked out and spent elsewhere.

Other views they hold are part of a depressingly familiar constellation- they’re being cancelled by Trans women, the Woke, Nicola Sturgeon, do-gooders, animal rights activists and Brussels. The same individuals are swearing off ever giving to the RNLI again until they stop acting as a taxi service for Albanians in the Channel, they’re trying to replace the management board of the National Trust over mentioning estate income from slavery and they’re prepared to see harm come to hunt protesters.

advertisement

Back