advertisement

Chord Hugo TT2 non-standard message.

Mike Hughes

pfm Member
Walked back into the living room after an hour of music to see my DAC scrolling through the start up menu as though it had rebooted of its own accord. It’s in AMP mode and the last track was a local rip so the sample rate was red i.e. standard. However, the sample rate window had suddenly gone yellow and trying to play the same track resulted in a (fortunately) low volume screeching noise. Powered down and back up but nothing changed. Second boot up seems to have sorted it. However, does anyone know what “x1P” means? It doesn’t appear in the manual and I can’t see any reference to it online.

Thank you. That has alerted me to the fact I’ve two versions of the manual and only 1.6 mentions that display item. The one which came with the TT2 did not.

Have asked Chord what it meant but also whether there’s trouble brewing. No input in AMP mode usually turns the sample rate window dark and yet this was bright yellow.

It has played lovely all night but I decided to power down and unplug it overnight. As I did so I noticed the sample rate window went yellow again and the display lit up. Something is amiss.

Last edited:

advertisement

Back