advertisement

[FS] Chord Hugo Mk1 Dac/Headphone amp

bobbyblue

pfm Member
I have decided to sell my Chord Hugo Dac. I am the second owner and both the original owner and I have never used the Hugo outside the home. It is still in pristine condition with no dings, dents or scratches. It works supremely well with no issues whatsoever. No issues with the battery either. A lovely piece of kit that has served me well. A reconfiguring of my system means that it is surplus to requirements. Comes with original manufacturers box and all cables and power supply.

Priced to sell at £450, (which makes it cheaper than those for sale on fleabay). Images can be seen on Hifiwigwam site : https://www.hifiwigwam.com/threads/chord-hugo-mk1-dac-headphone-amp.121886/

Thank you

Well done both…& you have saved my temptation plus curiosity for how a Hugo 1 compares to a Mojo 2 :)

Unexpectedly back on the market as person offering to buy it has gone cold. The Hugo is just plain better than the Mojo in terms of sound and driveability of headphones. More open and neutral IMHO. Its a great piece of kit at full retail price and can work both for portable and home useage. The Mojo is more a strict mobile piece of kit. Still for sale at present!!!

AS person offering to buy the Hugo has gone quiet, it is back available for sale. £420 including postage. Cheapest Hugo around as far as I can tell

A beautiful DAC, I had to climb all the way to a DAVE to better it. I still have my Mk1 Hugo and not sure I could part with it. I'm sure the new owner will be very happy.

Reactions: Pak

advertisement

Back