advertisement

[FS] Chord DAVE in Black - Immaculate Condition

Cappuccino

pfm Member
Selling my Chord DAVE in black, which is in immaculate condition in it's original box with accessories. only selling due replacing with the silver version to match new kit. Still the best DAC for the money if you ask me. Asking £6,750.00, can demonstrate if required.

IMG-2382.jpg

IMG-2383.jpg

IMG-2384.jpg

IMG-2385.jpg

IMG-2387.jpg

IMG-2388.jpg

IMG-2390.jpg

IMG-2391.jpg

IMG-2393.jpg

Hi Martin,

I was referring to the BBC sitcom “only fools and horses” - “Trigger” used to call the character “RODNEY”, played by Nicholas Lyndhurst, DAVE.

For some reason that’s what I think of when I see threads about DAVE…

All the best,
Andy

You sure you don't mean Rooney or is it Rodney but it's copper plate writing ? maybe it will come with a free bracelet 25Karat gold.

Especially apposite as the styling of the Dave is the hifi equivalent of the chunky gold identity bracelet...

Hi Martin,

I was referring to the BBC sitcom “only fools and horses” - “Trigger” used to call the character “RODNEY”, played by Nicholas Lyndhurst, DAVE.

For some reason that’s what I think of when I see threads about DAVE…

All the best,
Andy
I know i'm a big fan of Only Fools Hence the reply you obviously did not get it, in one episode Dell gives Rodney a 25k gold identity bracelet but it says rooney on it.
Dell says it says rodney but is copper plate writing and that's why the d looks like an o.

Apologies all, and especially to Cappuccino, for hopefully not derailing the Sale of the Chord DAVE….

advertisement

Back