advertisement

Chord DAC differences

Anyone want to explain that hearing can deteriorate at any age and current patterns suggest more young people are suffering hearing loss at an earlier age that at any time in recent history?

No, me neither. The sun is out. The garden is lovely. This Brulo beer is damn fine and my book on J Edgar Hoover quite eye opening as is the lovely new Ruth Theodore album. Any chance you could just go away yet? Ignore button activated yet again.
As it happens I do suffer from some age related higher frequency hearing loss, probably not nearly as bad as it could be as I turned to classical in my early twenties and whilst that can get very loud it is in short bursts as opposed to an hour or two of ear damaging volume. I’ve little doubt that hearing loss will become much more prevalent at a younger age given the number of people wandering about with earbuds or head phones attached to their ears.

Just to put these debates, and I use the word loosely, into perspective I’m just in from a splendid couple of hours in the garden accompanied by birdsong and with the wonderful sights of nature - no ear buds required! After a restorative cup of tea I might listen to some beautiful music - so much more interesting than listening to fuses :).

advertisement

Back