advertisement

Changes ahead…

Sounds like your having fun mate.
Let me know if you change TT.
Cheers Curtis. It’s nice to be able to do this and definitely fun. Any changes with my gear are on hold at the moment as funds will now not emerge for a few months I think. My Dad left his children a share in his property and though we sold it, the buyers have just pulled out. Uncertain times at the moment. We need to do some work with the property over the next three months or so and then we’ll have to decide whether we rent or sell. But the Thorens is lovely and it does pull me up short at times. I think I will need to replace the interconnects at some point but it is playing nicely. I like the look of the TD 155.

Cheers Curtis. It’s nice to be able to do this and definitely fun. Any changes with my gear are on hold at the moment as funds will now not emerge for a few months I think. My Dad left his children a share in his property and though we sold it, the buyers have just pulled out. Uncertain times at the moment. We need to do some work with the property over the next three months or so and then we’ll have to decide whether we rent or sell. But the Thorens is lovely and it does pull me up short at times. I think I will need to replace the interconnects at some point but it is playing nicely. I like the look of the TD 155.
May be worth renting until the market settles.
Nice little income for a pension as well.

advertisement

Back