advertisement

[FS] Celestion SL6 with factory wooden stands

canonman

pfm Member
Just making space.
Celestion SL6 speakers, including the original factory wooden stands.
Nice condition but not perfect.
I acquired them from the original owner some time ago.
£250 collected from anywhere within about 20 miles or so of Windsor.
Shipping is possible but won’t be cheap.

Heyho @canonman,

On my quest of finding someone selling those speakers I found your offer in the depths of the web. Little to say, I might be willing to buy them to run them along those I already own. However as I can't see them in person, I would like you to take some closeups of the drivers itself, as it's hard to see if they are all intact? And could you please find out for me, how expensive shipping to Germany, plus import customs would be, according to DHL it's probably around 20-60€?
I am looking to read from you.

Best regards

The drivers are excellent.I can get a price for shipping but customs duty will be down to you to find out in Germany.

Best regards

Heyho,

Thanks for the quick answer. :)
While I believe you and based on the pictures they do look like to be in a great condition, I still would like to see some pictures, if thats not too much trouble. I just want to be sure.

Regarding the shipping costs I found out that with DHL its ~45€, it's insured up to 600€. And customs, taxes together around 60€. So ~100€ on top ... pricey. Maybe you could lower your price a bit? Would be awesome! :D

Best regards

Heyho,

Thanks for the quick answer. :)
While I believe you and based on the pictures they do look like to be in a great condition, I still would like to see some pictures, if thats not too much trouble. I just want to be sure.

Regarding the shipping costs I found out that with DHL its ~45€, it's insured up to 600€. And customs, taxes together around 60€. So ~100€ on top ... pricey. Maybe you could lower your price a bit? Would be awesome! :D

Best regards
Thanks for the research but my price is already too cheap and won't be reduced so I thank you for interest and good luck in finding what you are looking for:D

Well then I understand.
Though my interest is still there, just have to sleep about it another night, as it's quite a lot more than I planed to spend. So I'll let you know tomorrow, if I'll be buying them from you for 200 gdp + additions.

Well then I understand.
Though my interest is still there, just have to sleep about it another night, as it's quite a lot more than I planed to spend. So I'll let you know tomorrow, if I'll be buying them from you for 200 gdp + additions.
Thanks for your consideration. Maybe German customs and DHL will offer you a discount? :)

Heyho,

So I've decided to buy them from you, despite the higher price in total and because the original SL6 are hard to get!
However I still would like to see a picture of the driver, especially the tweeters, as it's hard to see with all the shadows and reflections in your picture, if they are fine. Again I believe you saying they are excellent, but I just want to be sure.

Furthermore I'd say we interchange adresses and discuss payment via direct message, as I don't want those data to be written open in the net. ^^

Best regards

Last edited:
I forgot, discount for DHL is only possible when sending at least three unform sized packages of the same weight class. And customs only when the good is exceptioned and/or as lowered/no taxes.
So overall not possible. Even if you'd send three parcels of let's say 5€ in the end it would be more expensive.

I forgot, discount for DHL is only possible when sending at least three unform sized packages of the same weight class. And customs only when the good is exceptioned and/or as lowered/no taxes.
So overall not possible. Even if you'd send three parcels of let's say 5€ in the end it would be more expensive.
My suggestions were as a form of British humour :)

advertisement

Back