advertisement

CD Storage Racks - free but a donation to BHF would be nice

Klout

pfm Member
Two shallow standalone wall racks built by International Displays in black coated steel.

photo here:
7gmCa2wddZi3KJzH6

https://photos.app.goo.gl/7gmCa2wddZi3KJzH6

collection from St Albans. 207cm H x 67cm W x 13cm D

I would love these but we are currently in lockdown. Do they disassemble? Happy to pay for a courier and a donation of course.

They are solid - welded solid. I suspect getting a courier for something this large and heavy may prove expensive, not to mention finding enough packaging to stop them being dinged or scratched.

Not saying no, just not entirely sold on trying to wrap them for a journey to the seaside. Thanks anyway and if you find a solution then I’m happy to help if I can.

That's a shame, they sound like solid units but for the time being, I am going to have to pass as it would be very expensive to ship them.

International Displays, Stonehill, Stukeley Meadows Ind Est, Huntingdon, PE29 6ED. Partners B W Jones, V A Jones VAT Reg 476 0181 47
01480 414204 www.internationaldisplays.co.uk

11 Shelf CD Storage Unit GBP 196.60+VAT in Feb’03

Capacity was approx 500-550

Bad news is they have disappeared, possibly only in the last few years, but then I ran out of leads. Your mission, if you accept it, is to......

I estimated 1254 across the two racks, so you may right. There used to be a business there for a little spot welding, some light powder coating and quick delivery of tall and shallow racking. All gone :(

Streams just don’t have the same visual impact or the ability to be bequeathed.

I have lots of Ikea and Argos copies of CD racks 17 fitted around the room
The Ikea CD rack has had various names, Billy, Gnedby and I think another

advertisement

Back