advertisement

Cd player/transport with AES

Musical fidelity KW DM25 - this is a transport and DAC combo in 2 full size boxes. The transport connects via AES

Because it went wrong within 2 weeks and they wouldn't replace it even though I was inside 30 days. After threatening legal action they refunded me which was kind of strange as they could have just sent me another one.

Sounded extremely good though, on sound quality it was superb, although all the second hand ones I see have mostly been back to Simaudio UK for mech servicing.

i believe there was problems with it and the dealer would only repair and not replace .
Yes. All very strange as they refunded me cash even though I paid on finance! I could have simply bought another one elsewhere using their finance deal, would have been easier for them to send me another one.

yes i waited quite a while for one to appear but in the end bought a primare cd 35 as couldnt wait any longer . very pleased with it. lovely and smooth tray and silent running . it has no aes but i am done with separate dacs for the minute in this system
one day i will get a moon 260d but too many other projects to pay for so its got to wait

Musical fidelity KW DM25 - this is a transport and DAC combo in 2 full size boxes. The transport connects via AES
The Musical Fidelity M1CDT transport has an AES output. I've never actually tried it on my one but I should give it a go I suppose as the matching M1DAC has an AES input (and balanced outputs which I also haven't tried).

advertisement

Back