advertisement

CD Better than Records?

How kind. Do you think I could master it?
Yes I think so..thing with the ukulele it's easy to play..in ten minutes you will be playing a tune..with regular practice there's no reason you couldn't play classical pieces..within a few months..genuine offer..its yours if you want it..eko concert ukulele

Yes I think so..thing with the ukulele it's easy to play..in ten minutes you will be playing a tune..with regular practice there's no reason you couldn't play classical pieces..within a few months..genuine offer..its yours if you want it..eko concert ukulele
Well. That’s very generous of you and I would like to try. I will pm you shortly. How exciting!

Another factor is pre-orders often go live massively in advance of the product appearing, with pressing plant queues sometimes 6 months or so, e.g. I ordered a signed limited edition of the upcoming Wet Leg album on the first of December last year and it won’t land until April! These days I’ve always got a load of stuff pre-ordered and the delay is such I’ve often forgotten what it is when it turns up! Must have at least five, maybe ten on order. Depending on how pressing plants work regarding deposits etc I guess this can help a band crowd-fund a release. Offer pre-orders a cool bonus and they can help fund the actual release. Some actually are real crowd-funders, e.g. the second Andy Hay album was just that and the first 50 or so of us got our name in the booklet. I’m not going to gigs at present as I just don’t feel they are a safe environment with covid mutating away in the background so I’m more than happy to fund interesting new music in other ways.

Didn't you just have covid? I'd crack on while you still have fresh antibodies!

advertisement

Back