advertisement

Caroline Flack has died

Bread and circuses, Boris is going to be the last person to put an end to it, plenty more will die so that politicians can suck at the altar of Murdoch's c*ck.

Such a tragedy at such an age. Anyone with a heart and a brain can see that the girl clearly needed help. That age where many women are so conflicted over the need for children whilst, in her case, the prospect of being on trial for domestically abusing her partner, with the attendant media intrusion must have seemed insurmountable. The right sort of support would have reassured her that none of this was insurmountable. They could have demonstrated a way to survive and to thrive in time. You have to ask where it was when needed.

Don't know who she is, but suicide is an awful thing. For life to get that bad, or for one to lose perspective, is so sad. There is help out there and always someone there for this. No one need be alone.

Been there. To have ones world and outlook feeling so dismal, is appalling. I feel for all those affected.

The moaning fools and doom and gloom merchants, should take heed.

The Sun has been deleting articles. The tabloids have a lot to answer for here, ripping her apart for months. Already they are on with the “tribute” articles. Horrendous news, and saddening.
Very sad, Murdoch and Dacre will now monetise her death.

This had mental health issue written all over it from day 1.

Sadly it didn't come as a surprise and looked like a question of when, rather than if.

The Sun has been deleting articles. The tabloids have a lot to answer for here, ripping her apart for months. Already they are on with the “tribute” articles. Horrendous news, and saddening.

In defence of the Sun and The Daily Mail, the cess pit that these papers come from would not exist if people didn't buy/read their poison. Supply and demand. The customer is king.

What a tragic ending. RIP

It was the press but also social media, which ironically is now full of messages saying how awful social media is, or can be.
So turn it off then. No? Exactly. Out of control.

A talented person driven to death by the tabloid press that made her famous and is now raking it in from her death. She won't be the last either. Everyone that buys the Sun and the Mail has her blood on their hands.

She's also the 3rd person directly associated with Love Island to commit suicide in the last 12 months. I've never seen it, but having read it's Wikipedia page, this statistic does not surprise me. It sounds absolutely vile.

I've not seen Love Island either, but I'm aware of the format. Maybe it attracts people with a particulr personality type, seeking fame and attention?

I've not seen Love Island either, but I'm aware of the format. Maybe it attracts people with a particulr personality type, seeking fame and attention?

She won Strictly Come Dancing in 2014. 9-12 million people watch this series every Saturday night for 3 months. Its the biggest viewing program on television and has been for a number of years. She was also on children's TV earlier in her career, so not just a presenter on Love Island. She has touched the lives of millions of people.

This had mental health issue written all over it from day 1.

Sadly it didn't come as a surprise and looked like a question of when, rather than if.

In defence of the Sun and The Daily Mail, the cess pit that these papers come from would not exist if people didn't buy/read their poison. Supply and demand. The customer is king.

What a tragic ending. RIP

No sorry, you can’t entirely blame victims of propaganda.

The tabloids use fear-based, weaponised tactics that would impact any nation it was peddled to. The tabloid media are a huge part in setting the narrative of fearing others, false sense of “patriotism”, and slamming body confidence of women. They also have a nasty habit of latching onto women. Jade Goody, Princess Di, Amy Winehouse, Meghan Markle, and now Caroline Flack.

advertisement

Back