Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Canon EOS M50

Discussion in 'photo classifieds' started by Iceman16, Jun 19, 2022.

1. Iceman16

Iceman16 pfm Member

Up for sale my Canon M50 mirrorless camera with Canon 15-45mm lens. The camera is in excellent condition and perfect working order. Comes with original box, extra battery, charger and 32gb SD card. Will also include a camera bag for free(not Canon). Looking for £325 but sensible offer is welcome. Collection from Swansea or you can arrange for a courier. I also have a Rode stereo videomic pro (Rycote)for sale if interested.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 19, 2022
  2. rich46

rich46 quad rules

why only collect interested delivered

3. Iceman16

Iceman16 pfm Member

Hi, I really don’t want it to get damaged by courier. If you’re interested I can box it up and you can arrange your own courier for collection. Thanks.

4. Iceman16

Iceman16 pfm Member

5. Iceman16

Iceman16 pfm Member

Back on sale due to time waster.

6. Iceman16

Iceman16 pfm Member

Now Sold. Thanks