advertisement

[FS] Canon EOS 6D MK1 low shutter count

mjhill1234

pfm Member
Maybe this should be an interest check advert, as I will keep it if it doesn't sell in time :)

I am selling my Canon 6D with a shutter count of only 12,600. I purchased this as a private sale many years ago to take on a holiday to Japan. It did its job and sat in the box for a while until my son started getting into football. I started using this with a 70-200mm with great results although I got the bug and purchased a 300mm 2.8 beast and a MK1 1DX. This has been sat in my bag with the 70-200mm and used occasionally for shots where my 300mm is too long. I have got the opportunity to grab another 1DX to replace this and can't justify keeping the 6D if I do go down this route.

As you can see from the pictures, it is immaculate. Any of the white marks are fibres not scratches or marks. The only mark I can find on it is on the bottom corner of the base of the camera. I have pictured this. The screen protectors were put on by me and have not been removed during my ownership.

It comes boxed but does not include the 24-70 F4L lens that came with the kit. There is a charger but its not a UK one as I believe the camera was purchased in Asia originally. I have 3 batteries, 1 canon original and 2 Newmowa after market that I will include (these are not pictured). I can also include a small Manfrotto bag that fits it nicely with the 24-70 (or similar) lens attached and 64GB memory card if the asking price it met.

I would be looking for £425 or near offer to include delivery. This seems fair considering what they are going for on MPB and the one they have with 62K on the clock doesn't look as nice as mine.

As mentioned, I may pull out of this sale if I don't progress with the 1DX so apologies in advance if this happens and I cause any disappointment!

Thank you for your interest.

I had one too until I could no longer manage the weight. I really loved it. Terrific in low light - meter in the centre spot and recompose. Lovely.

advertisement

Back