advertisement

Canon EOS 3

JTC

PFM Villager...
A few years back, I picked up an EOS 3 plus lens, mainly to get the lens. It's a heck of a camera, but I no longer shoot film and so would be better off with someone who does.

It's in excellent condition and I think I have a spare battery for it. It's AF is still great by today's standards - better than a 5Dmk2 anyway! - and the camera is responsive and confident in a way that marked it out as one of Canon's finest bodies, back in the day. I'll include some assorted film which is probably still fine (I think there's some FP4+ and a box of Fuji Superia) that's been lurking in a sealed tupperware in a very cold place :) I can run a roll through to confirm that it still works (which it will).

I've no idea how desirable a film SLR is by today's standards, so I'm going to put a price of £100 to see if anyone is interested in it. I'll consider offers, btw, but I figured that seemed like a fair price.

I don't have the original box but I think I do have the user manual, but rest assured it would be well-packaged.

Some photos. Camera is in fine order, as you can tell. Price will include a brand new battery, 5 rolls of Tri-X 400 and 4 rolls of Fuji Superia 200. I've yet to find the manual but I know I have it :)

jtc-eos3-1.jpg

jtc-eos3-2.jpg

jtc-eos3-3.jpg

jtc-eos3-4.jpg

The slight discolouration around the eye cup is just a little bit of greying to the rubber - it will come off with a little effort, but is purely cosmetic.

Feel free to make offers for this lovely camera - I've really no idea whether this is a fair price, but it seems to be for what was a thousand quid camera when new?

This sale never happened. Back for sale: £110 including RMSD for camera, manual, new battery, film as described above.

advertisement

Back