advertisement

[IC] Canon EF Lenses

raysablade

pfm Member
I have a few Canon Lenses that I have collected over the years and that I need to move on after selling my DSLR.

I've forgotten precise details of just about all of them so will be researching and photographing over the next few weeks to prep for sale. However, If anyone has a particular interest in one of the following I'm happy to have an early discussion by a PM.

EF 40mm f2.8 pancake, hardly used, boxed. (£95)
EFS 60mm f2.8 macro, ultrasonic, well used but still good, boxed, with a generic hood. (£180)
EFS 18-135mm f3.5-5.6, IS version, good condition, no box, generic hood, (£125)
EF 70-210 f3.5-4.5, ultrasonic, with generic hood no Canon cap, (£50)
EFS 18-55 f3.5-5.6 kit lens (£30)

All include front and back caps unless stated.

I've attached first thoughts on price based on recent e-bay sales, I'm sure they need refining. Those would include delivery in the UK.

Starting to have a closer look at these today:

My oldest zoom lens is optically fine but the zoom action action is sticky. Still a lovely thing, compact, metal mount and altogether better quality than modern budget stuff. Price adjusted to reflect the sticky zoom

EF 70-210 f3.5-4.5, ultrasonic, with generic hood no Canon cap, (£35)

As far as I recall the kit lens is not an optical disaster but a price-point focussed plastic compromise in every other respect

EFS 18-55 f3.5-5.6 kit lens (£15)

Starting to have a closer look at these today:

My oldest zoom lens is optically fine but the zoom action action is sticky. Still a lovely thing, compact, metal mount and altogether better quality than modern budget stuff. Price adjusted to reflect the sticky zoom

EF 70-210 f3.5-4.5, ultrasonic, with generic hood no Canon cap, (£35)

As far as I recall the kit lens is not an optical disaster but a price-point focussed plastic compromise in every other respect

EFS 18-55 f3.5-5.6 kit lens (£15)

Might be interested in the 70-210. How sticky is the zoom action? Is it still usable?

Regards, Rob

These 2 remain

EFS 60mm f2.8 macro, ultrasonic, well used but still good, boxed, with a generic hood. (£180)
EFS 18-135mm f3.5-5.6, IS version, good condition, no box, generic hood, (£125)

Happy to hear offers or exchange for EFM lenses

I just retrieved the last 2 from a draw and they are pictured as found them for full disclosure:)

I would rather sell as a pair so am now trying them on that basis.

Both fully functional last time I used them with no performance issues but as i don't have a DSLR anymore I have no way to test them, so am happy to refund if they don't work

EF-S 60mm f/2.8 EF-S USM Lens is boxed and in decent condition but by no means pristine, it comes with; both caps, a generic hood and its box with some paperwork.

EF-S 18 mm -135 mm F3.5-5.6 Image Stabilizer Zoom Lens is hardly used it comes with both caps a generic hood and a uv filter but no box.

Ebay prices in this condition seem to be well over £200 for the macro and over £100 for the zoom so how about a firm £275 for the pair including SD?

Just to confirm that the 18-135 arrived at my house today in substantial packaging.

Raysablade - thank you.

advertisement

Back