advertisement

Can we have a thread for funny videos?

No!

At the very least no link without some description of what horror you might witness...

I'm throwing caution to the wind... embedded a video right in the thread without giving fishies the option to click to view it.

giphy.gif

Joe

No!

At the very least no link without some description of what horror you might witness...

What's with the hostility Cav, I wouldn't post a link to anything offensive or distasteful. The whole idea is to post videos that make people smile, light hearted stuff that might just lift someone's day. For your information though, someone has cut spy holes in their fenced for their neighbors dog to look through, it's cute, funny and not in the least offensive.

I don't know how to embed videos from YouTube otherwise I would.

What's with the hostility Cav, I wouldn't post a link to anything offensive or distasteful. The whole idea is to post videos that make people smile, light hearted stuff that might just lift someone's day. For your information though, someone has cut spy holes in their fenced for their neighbors dog to look through, it's cute, funny and not in the least offensive.

I don't know how to embed videos from YouTube otherwise I would.

No hostility. I don't open random links without some clue as to content, that's all.

No hostility. I don't open random links without some clue as to content, that's all.

Fair enough. There's nothing offensive there, just a dog peeping through a fence via purpose made peep holes. Made me smile. If someone can educate me on how to embed videos, I'll do that instead.

Think I have most of these on VHS - now only a few available on DVD :(
Anyway, you can never, ever have too many explosions of the Acme variety.

Last edited by a moderator:

advertisement

Back