advertisement

Can Digital Coax cables make a difference? ... Yes!

I'm sure the readers will decide who makes the most convincing argument.

I guess this is the difference - I don't care about convincing anyone, I care about facts. But yes, I guess no new information has been added in a long while, so let's break out of the infinite loop at this point.

I guess this is the difference - I don't care about convincing anyone, I care about facts.
Yes, me too (we are not different in that regard - if by facts you mean truth?) - it's truth that drives me & if we were just in a room discussing this between us I would be happy to continue but this is not that environment.

Yes, me too (we are not different in that regard - if by facts you mean truth?) - it's truth that drives me & if we were just in a room discussing this between us I would be happy to continue but this is not that environment.

Happy to agree to disagree and move on - but next time we (inevitably) disagree, how about debating the issue (and trying to find the truth on a factual basis) instead of trying to inject insults into every posting?

Trei, what have you tested?

Done probably as much testing of software,hardware, cables,dacs,speakers etc as you have psoted one or two liners posts on threads like this.:)

The question posed just after yours is a typical googlebot post. But if the questioner wants to create a thread that links to all the tests/threads he has generated over the years please do:).

Done probably as much testing of software,hardware, cables,dacs,speakers etc as you have psoted one or two liners posts on threads like this.:)

The question posed just after yours is a typical googlebot post. But if the questioner wants to create a thread that links to all the tests/threads he has generated over the years please do:).
I don't really understand your post at all but, given the outbreak of peace, how about we join in and let this go?

Peace, bro !

I don't really understand your post at all but, given the outbreak of peace, how about we join in and let this go?

Peace, bro !

Sure posted in peace I just answered your question, I know there are some typos as it is on a laptop and i have 10 thumbs :confused:
so peace bro:)

Now that peace reigns let me also say that I have only recently discovered another sonic difference - this resulted from using pure silver wire in teflon tubing. I first tried this in my DAC at the request of a customer who asked that I replace the copper wire to the analogue RCA outs with what he supplied. I was sceptical but did so & when I listened I surprisingly heard lower background noise, more detail revealed & a slight HF harshness removed.

I went further & changed the PS & signal wiring from copper to silver & achieved a further slight improvement in the same areas.

I don't know what the explanation for this is - it may be the wire, it may be the change in dielectric but the difference in sound is unmistakeable.

As Muttley2 never mentioned what his system was and what one has can very much influence what one hears is it still

Naim. CD5x NAC152xs NAP200 and PSUs
All cables are AR Sound?

Seems Muttley had a similarly amazed experience with good old TQ Black speaker cables. I tried those and found them not so amazing but I could see why someone might. They were best sold which I managed to do recently for a very generous price to someone who was most grateful. Both parties happy.

How do we deal with Tonerei, his stereotypical prejudices and need to judge people of PFM?

As Muttley2 never mentioned what his system was and what one has can very much influence what one hears is it still

All cables are AR Sound?

Seems Muttley had a similarly amazed experience with good old TQ Black speaker cables.
Are these silver cables & he reported the sound in a similar way to my report?
I tried those and found them not so amazing but I could see why someone might.
You heard no difference or you heard a difference but you didn't like it?
They were best sold which I managed to do recently for a very generous price to someone who was most grateful. Both parties happy.
Good

How do we deal with Tonerei, his stereotypical prejudices and need to judge people of PFM?
Why start incitement on the thread - did you miss the memo to try to keep it civil?

All cables are AR Sound?

Seems Muttley had a similarly amazed experience with good old TQ Black speaker cables. I tried those and found them not so amazing but I could see why someone might. They were best sold which I managed to do recently for a very generous price to someone who was most grateful. Both parties happy.

Brillant stuff double ad hominem:cool: Reminds me of the Dutch Shultz scene in the movie the cotton club just before his demise. Definite need for happy pills and some good silver cables to take off the rough edges:)

advertisement

Back