advertisement

Can anyone ID these speakers..?

Funk

pfm Member
I'm just being nosy really - they're in a property on Rightmove that fits my criteria and I'm curious as to what they might be...

N8wIPdN.png

wZh01wG.png

That's the highest res I can get I'm afraid. Looks like the guy (and you know it's most likey a guy) has them on plinths, possibly isolated so there's been some thought put into their setup whatever they are...

There are guitars on the wall in the adjoining room so he's clearly into music!

Don't forget Estate agents use lens which stretch out the pics to make the rooms appear much larger than they are, those speakers will be much narrower in reality than they appear in the photo.
TS

I'm just being nosy really - they're in a property on Rightmove that fits my criteria!
Give they’re a pretty dull looking, medium sized rectangle box, I’m sure there are many a speaker that fits this criteria.

Surely, been shoved up against a radiator is not the best place for those or any other speaker.

Give they’re a pretty dull looking, medium sized rectangle box, I’m sure there are many a speaker that fits this criteria.

Surely, been shoved up against a radiator is not the best place for those or any other speaker.

Probably just set up that way for the estate agents pics:rolleyes:

I was just looking at the volume of those boxes and thinking that they must boom so hard against the wall..... But maybe he has Dsp. From his home, I have him down as a Dsp kinda guy.

Audiovector? - I've memories of some of their designs having a metal look baffle from my days spent on the old cyrusunofficial forum where a few members had them. Those grilles look like they are covering an aluminium type baffle.

Was just curious what the speakers were, that's all. The décor isn't to my taste but the property itself falls within my search criteria.

Perhaps I'll have to go do a viewing and see what they are. :D

Do, please. :D And be sure to update with the definitive answer when you have it. Interested in what the remainder of the kit is, below the telly, too...

advertisement

Back