advertisement

[IC] Cambridge Audio Alva ST with AT95VMML cart

Del monaco

Del Monaco
Having enjoyed my re-acquaintance with vinyl recently I’ve decided to explore further and upgrade. This is a lovely well reviewed starter deck with a cartridge that has much positive feedback(about 15-20hrs). It is in great condition and was only purchased recently . It has a good internal MM phono stage based on Cambridge’s own well reviewed Duo and Apt x Bluetooth capability. The phono stage is switchable if you wish to use an external one and MC carts. It is a fine, solidly built machine with a decent arm and I would let it go for £420. Also included is a record weight with a levelling bubble. I would prefer collection as the thought if posting makes me nervous. Photos on request. I can also include a little used VM95E stylus as a quality spare should you need it. I believe I have the box but will need to check.

Really want to move this package on to make way for another TT.
£350 collected?
Final forum offer before it goes to Fleabay.
del

£340 with all the bits n bobs. Amazing starter deck, practically mint with great reviews. Little belted sister to Darko’s revered direct drive deck.

£340 for the Alva ST with ATVM95ML and a spare ATVM95E stylus. Plus a nice record weight with levelling bubble. Great condition. Great quality. Internal phono stage modelled on the Cambridge Duo or facility to add an outboard stage. Lovely solid player. Was originally £899. A bit of a gem IMO.

advertisement

Back