advertisement

Bugs Beemer

From the side it looks OK, rather like a Polestar. The currently ugliest beemer is the X7.
LOL! I've been seeing Polestar adverts recently, and thought they are the dullest looking cars I have seen in ages. Not downright ugly, just dull. So you are damning them with faint praise. šŸ˜

Lexus

Screenshot-20240411-072802-Chrome.jpg

BMW is a mere apprentice in the beauty scores

IMG_0434%20Kopie.jpg

LOL! I've been seeing Polestar adverts recently, and thought they are the dullest looking cars I have seen in ages. Not downright ugly, just dull. So you are damning them with faint praise. šŸ˜
I certainly prefer a dull Mondeo to a yucky Pontiac Aztec. Or an X7, which has the refined touch of a 70s Wartburg.

But when you look at the furniture and decoration of Donald Trump's penthouse, you come to the conclusion that elegance is not always a top priority for the guys who carry the money.

Point of order. Bikes are "beamers" cars are "bimmers".

The new large grilles on the X7 and 7 are hideous, remind me of Arnold Rimmer or Kenneth Williams when he flares his nostrils.

The 'bugs bunny teeth' grille works well on the 4s IMHO, but needs to be on a car in the right colour.

But as @James says, BMW have made nothing better looking than an E24 M635csi. In highline spec, obvs. But I would say that, I had one :cool:

preview-7EE1B8F1-CAA8-43DF-8034-ED5A84082534.jpg

i love the eccentricity and power of the new designs - the old shark ones are fugly IMO and i bet they are less pedestrian friendly

advertisement

Back