advertisement

Budget plinths by I.Q. Designs

Mr Pig

^'- -'^
This is a thread for Iain to advertise his plinths and answer questions. I'll get him to post pictures of some of the plinths he has for sale.

Typical LP12 plinth prices will be between £250 and £300 plus postage. You can ask him about special orders and he's keen to try flues.

He can also make armboards for older turntables like Thorens and can make different sizes of plinths. Please PM him for orders.

284219768_744231410353532_2602339853853314744_n.jpg

SOLD

Material: Oak.
Finish: Danish oil.
Availability: Ready to post.
Price: £250 plus postage at cost

FB_IMG_1653941067584.jpg
FB_IMG_1653941967190.jpg

Last edited:
FOR SALE

Material: Oak.
Finish: Clear gloss lacquer.
Price: £250 plus postage at cost

20220530_212748.jpg

20220530_212757.heic

Indeed. IQ”s Walnut and Rosewood plinths look really, really nice.

The oil really brings out the colour and grain. The oak ones look good in either oil or lacquer but the rosewood and walnut ones definitely look better in oil.

Can i please make an order for an African rosewood plinth please?.

That's my Black Ash original in my avatar :).

p.s. i presume i would need it fitted by a competent person, my local dealer here in Glasgow (Loud n Clear); just fitted a new Lingo 4 and Karousel to my deck...they would do this for a fee i'm sure!.

p.s. i presume i would need it fitted by a competent person, my local dealer here in Glasgow (Loud n Clear); just fitted a new Lingo 4 and Karousel to my deck...they would do this for a fee i'm sure!.

If you'd like to learn how to do it yourself I'm happy to help you any way I can. I live near Glasgow myself. I know several people who've taken on building their own decks and they've all been happy with the outcome.

That's not a problem I'll have them ready shortly and will post pictures of the rosewood plinths.

If you'd like to learn how to do it yourself I'm happy to help you any way I can. I live near Glasgow myself. I know several people who've taken on building their own decks and they've all been happy with the outcome.

Thanks for your kind offer!, Johnny of Audio Origami fame and another gentleman do a couple of days @ Loud N Clear Glasgow fettling Sondeks.
He fitted my new Karousel and Lingo 4 a week or so ago.
a wee trip back to the shop is on the cards because i want to hear my KlImax DS with Katalyst against theirs with the Organik upgrade....

FOR SALE
NO.0019

Material: African Rosewood.
Finish: Unfinished.
Price: £325 plus postage at cost
20220607_174842.jpg

FOR SALE
No.0017

Material: African Rosewood.
Finish: Unfinished.