advertisement

Bristol Show 2024

Says ssp £450 for the MM. I'd be interested in the pre-power prices as well.

Not sure why they're using that bulky glass stand though....doesn't suit the clean lines of the kit IMO.

More Rega goodness

Very excited to hear the new PU.
GHBCoXtXwAAQ_uW.jpg
Great, but it doesn't look like the stylus is replaceable.

Andrew

Any suggestion on pricing for Rega’s new pre & power (and the new MM for that matter!)
Certainly will be Osiris territory (which I guess would now be discontinued?) => £7,500. The possibility to add either pre or power to an Elicit or Aethos integrated would also be tempting...
Nd7: around £450 according to Kristoffer's picture.

Got here about 10:30 after a leisurely cruise down from the grim North.
Parked up 5 mins from show for free due to the wonders of the Blue Badge Scheme.
Perhaps as well as second metal knee is giving me grief..
After previous disappointing efforts the Wilson Benesch room sounds very nice, even with their cheapo entry level speaker..at a mere £19k..
Not much else inspiring me so far.. but it's all good fun.

How busy is it?

It was absolutely rammed last year on the Friday so I made a point of not going on Friday this year, but I could be up for tomorrow and/or Sunday.

I'll watch carefully what's said about it today.

How busy is it?

It was absolutely rammed last year on the Friday so I made a point of not going on Friday this year, but I could be up for tomorrow and/or Sunday.

I'll watch carefully what's said about it today.

Fairly busy.. Linn seem to be running their very own superspreader event..very crowded and 'fuggy' room. They turned the music off when went in...:confused:

Any news on the new Wharfedale speaker? I'm guessing it's the Aston that was talked about a while back (along with the Dovedale).

Any news on the new Kudos crossover they announced today - seems to be a purely passive crossover to sit ahead of the power amp……

I'm here across the pond, did anyone manage to get to Room 328 English Acoustics? If so, how was the gear? How did it look in person? How did it sound?

Wharfedale introduced the Super Denton priced at £999.95
I liked the warm, rich sound it produced. It’s smaller than the Linton Heritage.
There’s also matching stands that can be purchased at extra cost
Any news on the new Wharfedale speaker? I'm guessing it's the Aston that was talked about a while back (along with the Dovedale).

advertisement

Back