advertisement

#bringbackclarkson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you Tony.

If people don't like him, don't watch him.

Stop being obsessed with trying to bring him down FFS.

I'm not a Tory and I don't agree with everything he says by the way, I just don't let it upset me.

Pity they couldn't have hounded the buggering Savile as intensely as they have JC.:mad:

Yes indeed, clarkson does talk crap sometimes but he's harmless and sometimes quite funny. People seem hellbent on bringing him down though.

On the other hand we have had Saville and the like being covered up for years.

He's a douche but I enjoy the show. The douchebaggery and dysfunction are what make the show what it is.

First they take away our fags, try to take away our drink, now they're trying to take away our racist celebrities. It's a total ****ing disgrace!

Jeremy sold his stake to the BBC- they can jettison him and get another (more sober) bloketard in to do their bidding. I'm sure there'll be a queue. Jeremy can put his feet up and enjoy the country suppers chez Rebekkaahh.

Think I'd like to know more detail about what actually happened before becoming a formal supporter...but feel I belong here rather than the other threads...

....I'll be missing one of the most enjoyable programs on TV (IMHO)....

I think he is a shit but isn't that the point of his character in the show? That little one with his twinkling eyes- nauseating!
It's a non-story, probably to try and create some drama around the stale TG ('comedy') format. He will make a triumphant return shortly.

it's all Bollotics.

JC will be "sacked" (which is code for stick up two fingers to the badly paying beeb) and will magically re-appear on some commercial channel with a much better package and a new show with no requirement for the Beeb's PC behaviour.

Bet History are kicking themselves for recruiting the 5th gear 5th rate team now!

One less justification for the licence fee IMHO. Time that bunch of tossers was well and truly hung out to dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back