advertisement

Brexit: give me a positive effect... XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you care what the neighbours are doing or not doing? Sovereignty! Independence! Freedom! Leadership! Use it for something good.

Hiding behind what Hungary or Bulgaria does or doesn’t do is not what New U.K. should be about, is it?
Our foreign aid and Nato spending is higher than Germany, what has this to do with sovereignty, independence or freedom.

Our foreign aid and Nato spending is higher than Germany, what has this to do with sovereignty, independence or freedom.
Well, one could argue that German spending could be higher, but I don't see that as a reason for reducing ours. Unless we should do what the Germans do. But that would mean not exercising our sovereignty and freedom to make our own decisions.

You point out that it’s OK for the UK to reduce its FA budget because Germany spends less. So it appears you are still mentally, erm, colonized by the EU (or is it really just Germany and France that bug you?).
It’s utterly bizarre.

You point out that it’s OK for the UK to reduce its FA budget because Germany spends less. So it appears you are still mentally, erm, colonized by the EU (or is it really just Germany and France that bug you?).
It’s utterly bizarre.
Countries in Europe remain our friends, nabours and trading partners. When times are hard i see no problem with reviewing budgets in line with other countries.

I really am going to have to put Colin on ignore if he can’t learn to spell ‘neighbours’ properly. I’d even be prepared to accept the American spelling in preference to this oft repeated abomination.

My prediction was, and still is, Napoleon would be off his horse at their next GE.

Now that the French have said non to Le Pen, when will the EU Titanic sink?

In other news, the EU has given the UK an extra 3 months to come up with a solution to its sausage problem.

I suspect Matt Hancock’s sausage problem might take longer to sort out.
We’ve had patriotic Spitfire sausages and Hancock’s Half Inch sausage (with added in flagrante delicto)

rget2d1.jpg

vS6MfsW.jpg

I’m curious to see what Nigel Farage’s offering might be.

Mostly I just disregard what he posts as it usually adds little or no value to the discussion, but that's not a reason to put somebody on ignore. But the 'nabours' thing really grates my gears.
I don't know how you cope?
With only three regular Brexiteers it would become a little boring if you start to ignore.

Mostly I just disregard what he posts as it usually adds little or no value to the discussion, but that's not a reason to put somebody on ignore. But the 'nabours' thing really grates my gears.
LOL. He adds quite a lot, you just don’t agree with him.

Anyway, compared to your habit of attributing a position to someone based on an implication created from your own bias, the spelling of neighbours is nothing.

Now that the French have said non to Le Pen, when will the EU Titanic sink?

In other news, the EU has given the UK an extra 3 months to come up with a solution to its sausage problem.
EU Titanic will sink when the handful of positive contributors decide the money is best spent supporting their own countries.

Doesn’t bother me one bit. It’s Nachbar in German (and something similar in related languages), so just take it as one more sign of Colin B’s extreme openness to the Germanic way of doing things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back