•April 28 Leicester
•April 29 Milton Keynes
•April 30 London
•May 01 London
•May 02 Uckfield
•May 03 Southampton
•May 07 Worcester
•May 09 Zoetermeer NL

But you get John Goodsall and Percy Jones from the good old days, so some compensation!

I believe that it will be:
John Goodsall – guitar
Percy Jones – bass
Chris Clark – keyboards
Scott Weinberger – percussion
Kenny Grohowski – drums

I believe that it will be:
John Goodsall – guitar
Percy Jones – bass
Chris Clark – keyboards
Scott Weinberger – percussion
Kenny Grohowski – drums

Simply Love his bass playing on the ENO Another Green World, Before an After Science, and Music for Films. LPS

Gonna play them now. Then dig out 'Moroccan Roll ' later. (That title always made me giggle as a stoner teen)

Phil had to sit down to sing on his last tour.
People knock him but he's still one of the best drummers of all time IMO.
Hes got millions in the bank but I bet he would give loads away just to be able to sit behind and play a kit again.

Nothing like as many hours as Charlie Watts has clocked up
Charlie is a classic jazz drummer .
Many kids today that want to learn should watch him.
He's never played big kits that need lots of arm work.
Just simple 4 & 5 drum kits he grew up playing.
I've watched Charlie at close range for years and he still makes what he does look so relaxed and easy.
It's not.

IMHO 'Unorthodox Behaviour' is their best (for 'Nuclear Burn') is a classic, followed by 'Moroccan Roll' and 'Masques'. The only other ones worth checking out are 'Livestock' and 'Product' - the later stuff with Phil Collins only making an occasional contribution aren't as good.

Oh that's interesting, thanks for posting. I saw them years ago at the jazz cafe and they were fantastic.(maybe '91?) I remember being disappointed that Phil Collins wasn't drumming at first but it turned out that the guy on drums that night was flipping awesome. (not sure who is was)

I really like Livestock. Especially "-ish"

UK?

Love it when bands advertise UK tours and just do England. Then for some reason they have a Dutch gig?

Do they know something we don't lol.

Hopefully more 'UK' dates announced soon

Just found out they're playing near me in Scotland, tickets for sale just now, strange it's not on that list.

Holland East and West Germany have always had shite taste in live music .
Don't mention the war.
Troll-Spray-10-25-2010.jpg

I saw Brand X at the London School of Economics, where I was student, in about 1976. The small theatre-style venue wasn't full. I was turned onto them by a flatmate who was into fusion and jazz. They weren't bad. Oddly enough I walked out thinking what a great drummer Phil Collins is. This was before he inflicted In The Air Tonight on the world.

Jack

advertisement

Back