advertisement

[FS] Block-Audinni hifi / TV cabinet walnut

dingding

DingDing
I have for sale a beautiful walnut veneered Block hifi cabinet. It has an open back for ventilation and isolation shelves for the kit to sit on. It’s been used with Naim equipment in the past and can accommodate the kit and Burndy connections at the back dew it’s is dept and open back. I understand block is now Audinni this is the link to the exact item which is still available.https://audinni.com/collections/lar...or-av-cabinet-tv-stand?variant=14431159812160
It’s in pretty much immaculate condition with the only floor I have spotted being on the side but I seem to recall that always being there from new, it’s really not noticeable at all and if you look at the other side picture of the same side it’s impossible to see.There are no hover marks or scratches on it at all.
The dimensions are
153cm wide
50cm deep
50cm tall
It also comes with 6 adjustable shelf’s giving space for 9 pieces of Naim classic series hifi components

collection would be required from Halling Kent around 15mins from bluewater shopping centre.
Asking £450 cash on collection please I will be on hand to help with lifting etc.
( kit and tv not included of course )

IMG-2535.jpg

IMG-2536.jpg
IMG-2537.jpg
IMG-2539.jpg
IMG-2540.jpg
IMG-2541.jpg
IMG-2208.jpg

IMG-2208.jpg

not a great picture as it was taken in January when I was rearranging a few bits and having a clean up. There is an extra shelf that’s not in the picture and the doors clip off to allow more access so you can see two have been removed for help with cleaning.

advertisement

Back