advertisement

[FS] Bicycle - Specialized Globe Sport 58cm

IceG

pfm Member
As per title, here we have for sale a gent's Specialized Globe Sport bicycle finished in black.

It has the following features:
  • 58cm frame
  • 3 x 8 gears with indexed controls
  • 2 very good tyres
  • comfy sprung seat
  • straight bars
  • side pull brakes
  • a dinky bell
  • flat pedals with no straps
This sit-up-and-beg style bicycle 🚲 is in very good condition. Purchased by myself from Canonman of this parish ~18 months ago and used sparingly but regularly since. Unfortunately, age and health have conspired together to make it clear that my cycling days are now well behind me.

Suit someone ~6 feet tall with 30-32" inside leg.

So treat yourself (or your deserving offspring) to a Christmas present or prepare for that New Year's resolution where you will lose 5kg by Spring.

Priced at a pretty fixed ÂŁ300 but, as always, some flexibility for quick and simple sales. Available to view and purchase in chilly Muswell Hill, North London.

I have tried to post pictures to no avail but any prospective purchaser is welcome to a selection by e-mail.

All questions and enquiries by PM if you please and thanks for looking.

And another unclassified assent achieved for this bargain velocipede.

I need the garage space so may consider p/x for a turntable or phono stage or other fun-sized hifi component. Cash either way.

That’s a heck of a hill to cycle up. I used to live at the bottom of it.
I bet the Ally Pally bit ( across the lights ) must have seemed like a breeze in comparison ?
Yes I did try it on my condor single speed bike a few years ago... Hmmm

HI, reply sent.
Sorry to say that the person who I thought might be interested is not.
I would have it for myself if it were in Dublin like myself!
Giving a bump here as someone might now be planning a more active New Year.
John

Anyone planning a more active New Year?

Here is your comfortable entry to fitness cycling or just bimbling to work...

Why not pop into watch the Master's Snooker at Ally Pally.

And while you are in the area, why not buy yourself a lovely push-bike?

Make me an offer...

Weather is getting warmer, petrol is getting more expensive, and my garage is still too crowded.

Will consider part-ex for hi-fi separates such as Meridian 500 series, Rega P3, Technics SL1200GR, bookshelf/monitor speakers, etc. Cash either way.

advertisement

Back