advertisement

Best place for Poly lined LP inner sleeves?

foxwelljsly

Me too, I ate one sour too.
I get through hundreds of these. 100 of them are now £25.79 posted from my usual supplier (promorecords ltd on ebay).

Anyone know if I can get them cheaper elsewhere?

cheers

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Cool beans. 100 will do me for now - I must have cleaned and resleeved most of my collection by now. Saved 79p and avoided using e bay. Cheers.

I like the Nagaoka inners. The ones with the rounded bottom. Bit more expensive I suppose at around £30 for 50 but I like the way they slip easily into the existing inner sleeve without crumpling up.
Lately there seems to be a few supply issues with them but they are a bit more available now.

I like the Spincare 12" AUDIOPHILE Archival Inner Sleeves (100 pack). By far the best I've used in terms of value for money in relation to quality, very similar to MOFI without the fancy writing, but also more durable too in terms of seam splits. Also preferred them to both Covers 33 and Nagaoka Discfile inner sleeves...

https://www.spincare.co.uk/products/audiophile-12-inch-inner-vinyl-record-sleeves-pack-of-100-for-12-lps?_pos=1&_sid=3cc4a1827&_ss=r

Yep these are good.

If you do want branded sleeves, Nagaoka or MoFi, Juno seem to have the best prices I’ve found, just bought some Nagaoka ones at £23.

That's where my last lot came from.
They were sent out really quickly too.
I've bought quite a few records from them in the past as well.
Good reliable service. (no connection btw)

They look pretty good - are they imported from the Canadian supplier called "Vinyl Storage Solutions"? If so, and they are available from a UK vendor, then they are worth a punt as they are supposedly very good - I believe (from his Youtube videos) that the chap went to great lengths to research the archival qualities of the raw materials before having them made.

They look pretty good - are they imported from the Canadian supplier called "Vinyl Storage Solutions"? If so, and they are available from a UK vendor, then they are worth a punt as they are supposedly very good - I believe (from his Youtube videos) that the chap went to great lengths to research the archival qualities of the raw materials before having them made.
Yep, mint is the euro disti. The dual pocket outer jackets are extremely good too, combine two singles for a double album is a genius idea, Up there with nuclear fusion, and sliced bread.

advertisement

Back