advertisement

Best Amp and Speakers in the world

I suspect this post will be pulled shortly as I beleive the owner of said company is fairly litigeous.

Ah yes the slightly weird 'affordable valve company' and their bonkers ebay adverts. Have never been able to understand a word they say in their adverts it's like a drunk autistic sat in front of a typewriter for an hour.

Actually I think you will find these are the best, certainly the most expensive,
http://www.hartaudio.com/Hart+Audio...is+Available.+Gold+prices+may+fluctuate..html

Keith.

I knew it would be that chancer, weren't this some disguared moulds for a prototype by B&W that were clearly deemed not good enough or a plausible design? I think this is a classic case of some people feel more comfortable spending big money as if it is some sort of guarantee of quality, as the Stella beer campaign stated 'reassuringly expensive'. The drivers do look of higher spec than the first versions I saw but they are a bit obscene in my opinion, bought by the same kind of people who buy art based on a price rage as a status symbol in some vulgar act rather than a pretence free and honest purchase of the heart.

If you scroll to e#bay members questions you find this.

Probably the BEST LIVING valve / tube amplifier designer because many valve / tube amplifier designers have retired or passed away. -------- Your sincerely, Lim Aik Leong from Margate , England

If only Carlsberg made valve amps.

advertisement

Back