advertisement

Bespoke Brit Designer Speakers

• THE POSTAGE OF THESE SPEAKER TO UK MAIN LAND IS £200. INCLUDING INSURANCE IS A MUST.
  • PLEASE NO COLLECTION IN PERSON , ALL FOUR PACKAGE MUST BE POSTAGE.
  • FOR INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR THE SHIPPING COST TO YOUR COUNTRY.

Yeah, right. Pull the other one it’s got bells on.

Extraordinary looking things.

These are my favorite, bat wings.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.

These are my favorite, bat wings.
Previous thread: https://pinkfishmedia.net/forum/threads/shun-mook-ls3-5a.247731/

I quite like the look of the stands but I don't really understand what the wings do or why they appear to swivel. I wouldn't trust a cup of tea on one.

Is the tweeter surround supposed to look like that?

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Seller contradicts himself. Collection and demo are available according to main description but then they say no collection in the shouty comments below that. No way I'd drop 500 + 200 on an unknown bespoke design. Mad!!

Reactions: irb
Just noticed this seller has another pair of diy speakers for sale for a mere £3k:
And the spiked feet aren't included. They'd be extra. They weight about 55kg, apparently. Honestly, I don't think those are safe - even with the feet, they look like they could fall over any moment.

Last edited:

advertisement

Back