advertisement

Ben Stokes going down?

Can someone explain the facts? When the thing happened, I thought the line was that he's been defending two gay men (against the guys he beat up). Now it seems he was mocking the gays. ??

That’s how I’d initially heard it too. I suppose as evidence is given in court, it’ll become clearer.

Still, he sounds like a nasty piece of shit. Potentially great cricketer, though.

He looked like a complete yob in the video footage but we’ll see who the jury believes.

Sounds like a right dick.

He's in court for violence, not homophobia. As Ptah says, there could be some prosecution character smearing going on here, since the 2 gay men have been quoted as supporting Stokes.

The case for the prosecution is being processed 1st off. The defence case has not yet been put forward.

If you want to decide at this point that he’s guilty, then that’s your choice.

Personally I’ll await the full evidence to be revealed and examined by both sides, and the judge/jury.

‘Sub judice’ is an apt comment. Plenty of explanation for what this means are but a google search away:rolleyes:

The case for the prosecution is being processed 1st off. The defence case has not yet been put forward.

If you want to decide at this point that he’s guilty, then that’s your choice.

Personally I’ll await the full evidence to be revealed and examined by both sides, and the judge/jury.

‘Sub judice’ is an apt comment. Plenty of explanation for what this means are but a google search away:rolleyes:

He's ginger ffs. Lock him up and throw away the key.

Lock the whole road up then :)

Colin, I only mentioned this because Mescalito of these forums once pointed out to me that I live in one of the most depressing and deprived areas of the country. I told him he was talking bollocks.

Millionaire cricketer chooses to live in a dump? I don't think so :)

Anyway, he's a nasty piece of work by all accounts.

Colin, I only mentioned this because Mescalito of these forums once pointed out to me that I live in one of the most depressing and deprived areas of the country. I told him he was talking bollocks.

Millionaire cricketer chooses to live in a dump? I don't think so :)

Anyway, he's a nasty piece of work by all accounts.

I couldn’t agree more. Mescalito is indeed a nasty piece of work :). That’s what you meant wasn’t it?

Couldn't care less.... just like in all the "couple get married!", "women has baby!" and "person falls over!" "headlines" which afflict us on a daily basis in the celeb obsessed gutter press.

advertisement

Back