advertisement

BBC - the "last straw".

essgee

pfm Member
When will the BBC learn, now they are thinking of changing "The Last Night of the Proms" around. If they do get rid of the good old sing-song, then they really have lost the plot, the "wokists" have won.

When will the BBC learn, now they are thinking of changing "The Last Night of the Proms" around. If they do get rid of the good old sing-song, then they really have lost the plot, the "wokists" have won.
****ing hell mate, give it a rest. Have a nice soothing herb tea or summat, before you blow a gasket.

Thinking about it, woke can be a bad thing.

I got up at 5am, and will need a nap to get through the afternoon. Does that make me a napist?

I always found it most amusing that the BBC split the Last Night into two parts; the sensible bit where they play a proper symphony or whatever went out on either BBC2 or BBC4, and then all the drunken UKIP flag-waving toffery went out on BBC1. I never once bothered channel hopping.

FWIW I’m a big fan of the Proms. I even went to some of the sensible bits when I lived in That London and could be bothered standing up for that long, but never the last night. Some things just don’t appeal. To be honest I just don’t like ‘light’ music of any kind be it nationalist or not.

PS I remember hearing about the EU flags, that was genius. Classical music folk tend to be decent folk IME.

Small tiny Union Jack flags? Got that covered....

http://www.buybritishbunting.com/pr...ir-toilet-tissue-single-roll-2ply-250-sheets/

47f1a34ab8684e673e2f04ed897d8309.jpg

advertisement

Back