advertisement

BBC Radio Streaming Changes - streamer channels down

reefhead

Left of the dial
It seems that due to recent BBC Radio changes which have introduced 'BBC Sounds' I can no longer access 6 Music (and less important the other BBC Radio music channels) though my LMS / Squeezebox.
The new BBC Sounds website help is useless!
Anyone else having issues and found solutions?
thanks
Mark

It seems that due to recent BBC Radio changes which have introduced 'BBC Sounds' I can no longer access 6 Music (and less important the other BBC Radio music channels) though my LMS / Squeezebox.
thanks
Mark

It's still working for me, and there's nothing in the relevant forum thread to suggest it's stopped working for others.

https://forums.slimdevices.com/show...CiPlayerExtra-2-0-(and-higher)-Support/page87

thanks
Mark

Mark

If you are using The TuneIn App on MySqueezebox.com then you are, indeed out of luck.

If you install the BBC app on MySqueezebox.com you can plackback the stations at mp3 rate without any meta-data.

If you install a local LMS on a computer (raspberry pi, hint, hint) then all the stations, podcasts and a lot of play it again are available via the BBC iPlayer and BBC iPlayer Extra plugins (including the ability to restart a live programme).

ronnie

Mark

If you are using The TuneIn App on MySqueezebox.com then you are, indeed out of luck.

If you install the BBC app on MySqueezebox.com you can plackback the stations at mp3 rate without any meta-data.

If you install a local LMS on a computer (raspberry pi, hint, hint) then all the stations, podcasts and a lot of play it again are available via the BBC iPlayer and BBC iPlayer Extra plugins (including the ability to restart a live programme).

ronnie
Thanks - that’s the way I’ve now gone!

advertisement

Back