advertisement

B&O TX2 Linear tracker turntable for shaky handed vinly lover?

ian r

401's Nakman
Lieblings!
A one owner from new B&O linear tracker. No not the one from 1974 but 1987ish. Clean and shipshape in every regard. It is well built and swish looking if you are a futuristic 60's or 70's set designer then this is also for u!

More realistically it might suit a vinyl lover who is having mobility issues as its semi automatic. Put record on and press play. It also has largish but o so stylish up down buttons for all options speed, lift/play etc. So shaky hands could manage fine with it

Transporting will be the issue but I am willing to drive to Carlisle to meet English based bretheren for some fuel costs (its 60 miles south of here) - as Im 'restin' at present and waiting for sixpence to turn up.

MMC's are a bit hens teethy but I googled that B&O still sell them at £125 and of course theres retipping. It has the MMC5 installed which is I think in good nick certainly fine until the needle is under the microscope

By the way thats B and O not B&Q!

Start at £50?

http://beophile.com/?page_id=826

Might be Oxfam, Survival or PTES, Practical Action that get it or Medecins san frontiere ..... must look at he direct debits sometime and see whats happening ...... or Specsavers or .....

advertisement

Back