advertisement

B&O on QVC NOW !

steveledzep

pfm Member
Freeview Channel 16. I have wasted loads of money because this B&O system is the best ever !! Wonder how many people will be taken in ?

this reminds me of when you see high end cosmetics in pound shops, maybe it's liquidated stock or something?

QVC is just a well established direct seller.
However you do get a 30 day trial period with everything, so if the price is good I can't see any reason for complaint.

I've bought cameras, kitchen equipment and various other bits from them over the years and never any problem.

Entry B&O kit is pretty decent, the high end stuff is actually very good and very innovative.

B&O are first and foremost a business and they are trying a different route to market. Is that a problem?

No problem whatsoever, QVC are very good at what they do, I have bought from them myself. QVC are a premium product marketplace and so may well suit B&O.

My post last night was as I was watching the presentation of the BeoSound 8 iPod Dock for sale at £550. It is unfortunate that the presentation ceased immediately after I posted.

What prompted my thread was the claims for the system being made by the lady presenting on behalf of B&O. I was amused by some of the claims being made for the system. I believe the product is being aired again this evening between 10.00 and 11.00pm. If you're as sad as I am, have a look-see.

advertisement

Back