advertisement

[FS] Ayre C-5xe, Arcam FMJ CD33, Cambridge Audio CD 200 - a few players collected over the years

stony

pfm Member
I'm selling a few of my CD/SACD players which I have collected over the years.
Local collection from Suffolk IP33 much preferred but I can deliver locally within a reasonable distance or post it with insurance.

1. Ayre C-5xe.

Due to the lack of availability of them in UK I bought this one in Sweden from an American gentleman living over there. Luckily before Brexit.

I imagine it doesn't need any introduction as it's one of the best players money can buy. It does come with an original remote however a spare Pioneer remote control for every day use and a spare laser mechanism is included in this sale as well. Feet were upgraded to BDR cones. Very good
condition, no scratches, marks, just perfect.

£1600 plus PP at cost.

cdp6.jpg

cdp2.jpg

cdp3.jpg

2. Arcam FMJ CD33.

4x Wolson WM8740. Very decent player for the money. I bought it around 15 years ago and it served me flawlessly until it was replaced by the Ayre C-5xe; it spent the last few years in storage.

I checked it over and all works as it should. I'm happy to share a video of it if needed.
It has some marks on the top made by rubber tuner's feet. Double audio outputs.

£300 plus PP at cost.

cdp7.jpg

cdp8.jpg

cdp9.jpg

2.jpg

3. Cambridge Audio CD 200 with AD1865N DAC.

The same DAC chip which you will find in many of Audio Note players and WADIA 26 or 23.

Very good condition but I can't locate a remote. Used only in my office as it has headphone output. Again let me know if you want to see a video of it working.

£30 of donation to PFM plus PP at cost.

cdp10.jpg

1. Ayre C-5xe 1600 plus PP - £1450
2. Arcam FMJ CD33 - £250
3. Cambridge Audio CD 200 with AD1865N DAC - £25 of donation to PFM

I see this is an old thread but did I understand correctly you only want £30 for the Cambridge CD200? If that's right and it's still available I'll have it please :)

advertisement

Back