Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Auralic Taurus repair?

Discussion in 'audio' started by Dozey, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Dozey

Dozey Air guitar member

My Auralic Taurus mk ii headphone amp has developed a crackly left channel. Anyone know if this might he repairable?

2. Cappuccino

Cappuccino pfm Member

Is it volume dependent, if so try vigorously swinging the volume from min to max, this should clean the pot. I have the same amp and had the same issue, all be it right ear, at certain volumes and this cleared it.

3. Dozey

Dozey Air guitar member

Ok thanks - I will try that.

4. MUTTY1

MUTTY1 Waste of bandwidth

It’s now over two days later... did you get a result or fall asleep Dozey ;)

clap likes this.
  5. Dozey

Dozey Air guitar member

It is a bit better but not completely gone. I am using the headphone output of my Lindemann Limetree network player to make sure it is not a source issue. Most of my gear is packed away st the moment so it is difficult to swop sources.