advertisement

[FS] Auralic Altair G1 Streamer

Scotchegg

pfm Member
This is a great streamer, pretty much does everything, streams spotify, qobuz, amazon music etc. Airplay 2, bluetooth, internet radio, Roon, all that stuff. You can put a hard drive in it either via USB or plug it in internally and set it up on a network. Good stuff. I had an SSD in it, but I will be removing that, however, I'll leave the wiring kit inside it if you want to put an SSD in it for yourself. It's not expensive but it is a little awkward to find the right adapters and the Auralic official one is stupidly overpriced, so yeah, I'll just leave it in for you just in case.

Excellent cosmetic and working condition, BUT, there is some screen burn. I've tried to take photos from the angles where it is most apparent. Honestly, it is not really bad at all, but I want to be up front about it, it is there and you can see it *sometimes* if you are on the right angle. It's actually quite weird and sometimes you don't actually see it at all so I'm not sure if it's traditional screen burn as such, but check the pictures.

£1300 collected from Brighton or we can sort out shipping as it has all the original box and everything. You're welcome to pop round and have a look/listen anytime. It's still in use right now, but if you would like more pictures of the casing etc. I can take it out and send you more pictures if required.

VRup13kl.jpg

uLZ4cJDl.jpg

N7rDmnbl.jpg

Z8P07fZl.jpg

Price drop to £1200 + delivery, or welcome to collect from Brighton. Once again, I had the screen fixed with a replacement straight from Auralic, so it's in top condition, all boxed, accessories etc.

Lovely thing. Nice smooth sounding ESS implementation, a bit smoother than many of the Pro chipsets (i think this one is a QM)

Really flexible in use, and just easier to listen to than the likes of a topping D90

Quick New Years bump. Still £1100, but I'd also be interested in some kind of Naim XPS iteration swap/part-ex deal if anyone is interested in that.

Quick weekend bump. As mentioned, has a brand new screen, plus the SSD kit installed in case you want to install a hard drive inside. £1100 delivered or you can of course come have a listen and collect from central Brighton.

Final price drop to £1000. As mentioned it has a brand new screen and comes included with the SSD adapter kit already installed.

Bumping this and also just chucking it out there in case anyone reads, I might be interested in a swap/part-ex for a pair of headphones. I've been thinking about getting a pair again recently.

Another bump. Can't believe this is still here, it's an amazingly versatile, well built and great sounding bit of kit. Even the software is good, although a bit ugly. Holding firm on £1000, which is pretty much a bargain, relatively speaking, imo.

advertisement

Back