advertisement

Audiolab 9000 cd transport and amp

Another vid for you (I haven't watched this so am not acting as a guarantor of quality!)

That guy has the world's most annoying voice. I really just want to s him. He wouldn't make it past 3 minutes in the same room.

Other than that, has anyone noticed the weird silver texture on the units?

Is it the light? It looks awful.

I know previous Audiolab silver looks different and much the same as most other manufacturers.

That guy has the world's most annoying voice. I really just want to s him. He wouldn't make it past 3 minutes in the same room.

Oh yeah, but then he's got a lot of competition on YouTube. Lots of Americans can be really annoying. I think a comparison with the 8300A would probably have been of more use but perhaps they never had one of those to hand...

Other than that, has anyone noticed the weird silver texture on the units?

Is it the light? It looks awful.

I know previous Audiolab silver looks different and much the same as most other manufacturers.

I wondered the same. It could be due to poor (excessive) lighting but it did look a bit strange. The screen does look to be of high quality though.

Reactions: RoA
They really do seem to have a strange case texture. The same on the black one. It will be interesting to hear and see them in Bristol.

Life is very good at showing us stuff we didn’t know we want and whether we need it or not, the 7000 is like that for me even though I know nothing about it yet!

What do Audiolab say are the differences between CDT 7000 and 9000? I could write the review copy without hearing either but I wonder if any real people have done the comparison.

I’d also be interested in the differences between the 7000 and 9000 CDT if anyone has experience of this.

advertisement

Back