advertisement

[FS] Audio Technica OC9MLii MC Cartridge c50h £250

djftw

Heterodox Member
OK – After a brief delay courtesy of an exploding desktop PSU (I am now on the laptop,) part three. Apologies for spamming the classifieds, but I need to declutter and shockingly I appear to be hoarding a lot of hi-fi and associated bits!

Audio Technica OC9MLii MC Cartridge. I don't do timing my stylus play time, but this was my spare cartridge and I doubt there is anywhere near 50h on it. I take care to use the arm lift and lower the cartridge to the record as gently as possible. I also wet-vacuum clean my records and use a polymer stylus cleaner with care. So I hope I have coddled this cartridge as much as practicable, and it still sounds as good as new to me!

For obvious reasons collection preferred, but I have the original packaging and Royal Mail Special Delivery or delivering myself within a reasonable distance (or even further afield if it aligns with my plans, please do ask) is also fine!

Located just east of York

£250 (+P&P if applicable)

PS I have lots of random cables, connectors, bits. Please ask if you're looking for something!

advertisement

Back