advertisement

Audio Research ref 210 monos and ref 3 pre amp in Black

peter wood

pfm Member
Ok, I’m going low power single ended. So the above should go really. 210s even have their original boxes and both amps and pre have 500 ish hours on the current valves and also come with (at £1,500 extra which is also a bargain) a complete re valve set for all 3 units. They were £30k new and new pricing would be nearer £50k, does anyone have a pricing suggestion £11,900 for the set ?

full photos to follow if any interest, and of course can be viewed and played in Malvern prior to purchase.

ah lovely . they need to be priced separately really . and keep them away from me as i am in Malvern very soon 😁 around 3k plus is normal price for ref 3 . the monos are harder to price , jordan has a pair of ref 250s at 13k if thats any help , but of course a later model

Separate pricing comes out at £3,900 each mono power and £3,900 for the pre. With full valve replacement sets negotiable extra!

If anyone knows a good engineer well versed with ARC in the midlands I could do with a couple of other amps having a service ?

Those 210's would be awesome, and I love them in black (from a silver Ref 3 / Ref 110 owner). Pity I'm not able to be in the market for them, but all the best with the sale.

advertisement

Back