advertisement

[FS] Audio Physic Yara - £160 collected

Piksky

pfm Member
I got these for a screaming bargain and they’re not quite what I’m after, so passing on the deal!

These are classic Audio Physic: ALL the fine detail is there, they absolutely vanish and the soundstage is immense. They’re bottom ported, so placement is easy, and for such small drivers they go down surprisingly low. Nice and smooth overall response too.

Letting them go because, having swapped back in my beloved Rega RS1s to see which I prefer there’s some magic the Regas do in my room that is bewitching, so these are up for grabs.

They’re in perfect sonic order, however there are some minor cosmetic marks. I intentionally took the photos in as harsh light as I could to highlight any imperfections: as you can see they’re invisible from the front. Worst issues are one grille peg hole is pushed in (which doesn’t affect the grille attaching at all), and one rear corner is quite dinged. Otherwise nothing at all you’d really notice.

They come with the grilles and are from a no smoking home. I’m the second owner: the last owner also didn’t smoke.

Due to not having any boxes and the bargain basement price these are collection only from Cardiff please. I’m on leave this week so could deliver to Bristol area if needed for petrol money: say £25?

These owe me £180ish, they’re yours for £160.

Hopefully this link works for the photos.

If the link doesn’t work I’ll upload some pics the normal way.

Any questions do please ask!

Sorry folks, going to repeat what has been said above.
I heard a pair of their bookshelf equivalent on a £5k amp recently. An absolutely fantastic sound.
Almost tempted myself and I don't need them and am based in Newport, next door!

Sometimes it’s just nice to pass it on…I got an outrageous deal on these and the thought did occur to me to double my money, but hey, I was just really lucky and everyone likes a bargain, so here we are!

Don't suppose you have any way to London anytime soon? I'd be happy to take them but I'm a little far 😅

Guess this is a brutal illustration of why not buy Audio Physics speakers if the 2nd hand prices are this dreadful. I would expect a pair of 1990s Richer Sounds specials to sell for this money.

advertisement

Back