advertisement

[FS] Audio Physic Tempo 4

Jimbobbyron

pfm Member
I have owned these for 5 years i believe that I am the second owner. They are in cherry and in wonderful condition they also sound great with fantastic build quality.
They come with 2 different sets of outriggers one original and an after market set, they are boxed but weigh around 20kgs each so collection preferred willing to deliver within 50 miles for the cost of fuel.
The Isoacoustic Gaia`s are not included. Located in Weston super mare.
These are around £7500 for the current version.
£900 collected
Any questions please ask.
HiFi by james byron, on Flickr
HiFi by james byron, on Flickr
DSC_0106 by james byron, on Flickr
DSC_0111 by james byron, on Flickr

I had a pair of Sparks years ago and always wanted to try the next model up. If I was nearer I'd take them.
Lawrence, I will be buying a new(er) car at the start of Feb, a large estate.

Assuming this is bought before 18th, when I'm going to John's BO, I'm sure I could get them most of the way there. This seller is Weston and I'm Bristol, so we're not all that far apart.

My two caveats are, this assumes I have my new car by the BO, which is very likely, and they must fit in as well as my speakers, Graham Audio LS6/f which im taking with me to the BO. Again, this is quite likely as I'm probably getting an Octavia Estate.

I can let you know by PM when I'm sorted with the new car to make a plan, if that helps you/seller.

Lawrence, I will be buying a new(er) car at the start of Feb, a large estate.

Assuming this is bought before 18th, when I'm going to John's BO, I'm sure I could get them most of the way there. This seller is Weston and I'm Bristol, so we're not all that far apart.

My two caveats are, this assumes I have my new car by the BO, which is very likely, and they must fit in as well as my speakers, Graham Audio LS6/f which im taking with me to the BO. Again, this is quite likely as I'm probably getting an Octavia Estate.

I can let you know by PM when I'm sorted with the new car to make a plan, if that helps you/seller.
Thank you. That's a very kind offer

Apologies for not responding sooner, I've had a few things happen which have made me rethink my priorities at the moment and I have to reluctantly take a step back from the hifi merry go round for a while.

Thanks for the kind offer @Amormusic I do really appreciate it and GLWS @Jimbobbyron

advertisement

Back