advertisement

[IC] Audio Note & more system (An-J, Conqueror, M2, Lampizator 4.1, Gyrodec SME, Ortofon Quintet B, Trilogy 906)

b36lbx

pfm Member
Seriously considering jumping to a full 'wireless' set-up therefore I just want to test the waters if there's interest here on selling my current system. All in mint condition, a beautiful sounding system.
Speakers: Audio Note An-J Hemp including stands
Amp: Audio Note Conqueror - 2 sets of valves with this, the original Psvane and a pair of Genalex Gold Lion 300B
Pre: Audio Note M2 - this has been modified by Audio Council - can give more details on request
Dac: Lampizator 4.1 gen 4 - 2 source - USB and coax
Deck: Michel Engineering Gyrodec SE, SME v4 magnesium, Ortofon Quintet Black
Phono: Trilogy 906

Seriously considering jumping to a full 'wireless' set-up therefore I just want to test the waters if there's interest here on selling my current system. All in mint condition, a beautiful sounding system.
Speakers: Audio Note An-J Hemp including stands
Amp: Audio Note Conqueror - 2 sets of valves with this, the original Psvane and a pair of Genalex Gold Lion 300B
Pre: Audio Note M2 - this has been modified by Audio Council - can give more details on request
Dac: Lampizator 4.1 gen 4 - 2 source - USB and coax
Deck: Michel Engineering Gyrodec SE, SME v4 magnesium, Ortofon Quintet BlackI
Phono:
So, you are ‘Seriously considering’ the sale of what appears to be a top flight system. I do hope nothing has ‘befallen you’. Other than that, this is a pretty poor effort!

So, you are ‘Seriously considering’ the sale of what appears to be a top flight system. I do hope nothing has ‘befallen you’. Other than that, this is a pretty poor effort!
Seriously considering selling, but not considering in any way, replying to people

advertisement

Back